Amenities – 2Beaches RV Park
2Beaches RV Park is the first and only RV Park here at the Lake that offers fiber-optic high-speed internet and cable TV. Each site is independent (set up like your home), so if your neighbors are using the internet it will not affect your connection or speed.
We offer full hookups with 20, 30 and 50 amp electric service at each site. Great water pressure to each site is produced by our on-site public water system. You can personalize your RV site by adding an approved deck or patio.
We are situated in the back of a no wake cove so you can enjoy the beaches and swimming, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boating, or just floating on a raft every day throughout the season. We have several boat ramps close by to launch your boat.
- We have a shaded playground area for your children to enjoy.
- Fishing is enjoyed by our current guests and their children and grandchildren, and can be done just feet away from several of the RV sites that we have available.
- We are pet-friendly, so be sure your pet is up to date on all vaccinations!
- Shuttle service will be provided from 2Beaches RV Park to The Branding Iron and Bear Bottoms. Both businesses are located here on the west side of the Lake and are owned by awesome people. They offer great food, drinks, and atmosphere.
- Our location is also very close to other restaurants, bars, liquor stores, grocery stores, banks, golf course, bowling, and movie theater.
We have fun events planned for our 2020 season that will be added to our site very soon!
- Saturday, May 23, 2020 (Memorial Day Weekend): Travis Dean and Highway 39
- Saturday, July 4, 2020 (4th of July Weekend): Travis Dean and Highway 39